02 February 2007

It's almost like they care...

So, today, I'm walking into my psych didactic final.
My friend Gretchen, who's married to Charlie--another anesthesia student, says "hey, I've got something for you."

She hands me this form (it's signed by W, who is now an associate director--he graduated in 2004)

So much for counseling, suckah!

We're supposed to go in and meet with our advisor, who is supposed to sit down with us and go over our programs, answer any questions, get to know us, etc.

So, I guess signing a bunch of forms and not meeting with any of us is just as good.
They love us, and cherish us, right?

It's all clear to me now, thanks for that form. It's swept away all the doubts I've had about coming here.

Also, I get an email from someone at the ETP office saying that we need to get our portfolios ready for integration. "...Your portfolio should contain the following items…
• CPR Certificate
• Immunization Records
• Letter that you have received from orientation stating that you have taken courses in Child
Abuse and Infection Control.
• Your license when you get it."

Only...we never GOT any letters during orientation saying we passed the child abuse/infection control tests. They only told us "the following people have to retake the test...if we don't call your name, you passed."

That's what I love about this place.
They're so on top of stuff and really care about us as students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home