13 June 2006

the nationwide famed Sveta

So, there are a couple of people here in the program who have less than conservative looks about them. The piercings, dreadlocks, etc will not go over well in the clinical setting, I'm sure.

Over lunch one day last week, someone actually said to me "I heard that there's a girl at USF that they made cut off her dreads"

SVETA! Shut up, she's a friend of mine :) we tutored together...

So, Sveta, you're famous, and your fame is nationwide--

so you know...these kids are from all over the USA.

How'd she get so famous?!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 7:02:00 PM , Blogger sketchmonkey said...

shit, I even washed and IRONED my uniform tonight--LOL; first clinical is tomorrow :)
No worries--This isn't architecture and I'm not a maverick (here) So, I'll be cool.

Thanks Jean! You're the best!
I've told everyone here about you, including the lecturer who was telling us about not getting too close to patients--after she was done talking I told her all about the very special big-sis I have now that started out as a transplant nurse for my brother.

Sheesh, Jean...I'm glad you were so rebelious then; if you hadn't been, we might not be the friends we are, and that makes me sad to think--you'd be a vague memory; and that would suck.

:)
You're the inspiration for all of this--and I'm lucky to have such a role model, sistah.
Lis

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home