01 November 2007

my days

Pretty much, I have been taking care of two patients now on my own for about a week. The hard thing is that this place is still paper charting. I can't stand the paper charting!

Admitting a patient from the ED takes forEVER! There must be 40 forms and shit that get all compiled and cross referenced, filled out in triplicate and sent off to different places...ARGH!

On top of the hourly ins and outs, and vital signs, etc.

I'm actually thinking for most of the day "it's only for another 9 or 10 months...then it's back to School.

I go on nights in two weeks...not looking forward to THAT, either!

The nice thing is how every single one of us at the ETP anesthesia program have stayed in contact and pretty much all the same shit I'm saying is the exact same stuff they're saying. They treat me like crap, I feel like an idiot...yadda yadda.

Nice to know I'm not alone.

So far, my patients are doing great, their meds are on time and no screw ups there...but that paperwork...oy vey GEVALT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home