09 February 2007

Remeber when weekends were relaxing?

I just realized today: my weekends are busier than my week. I wake up friday mornings running down the gigantic list of things I have to do over the weekend.

My friend, LaCrista and I are gearing up to take ACLS courses and get that certification out of the way.

Then we've got 3 case studies (write ups and presentations) one for didactic, and two in clinical, PLUS another case study (ficticious) for Evidence Based Practice class (I worked on it all night last night and barely made a dent in it.)

Then, I have a topic and presentation due in Issues of Nursing, and an online quiz/assignment due...

But ya know what?
29 days!!! :D

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 5:57:00 AM , Blogger FNP2be said...

Hey, I ran across your blog when researching the Columbia ETP program. I was just accepted to Columbia to the FNP ETP program, and am struggling with my decision, as I've heard it's fairly dysfunctional and you don't get your money's worth. What do you think? Would you recommend it? I'd appreciate any insight you have, my email is myjunkhere05@hotmail.com. Thank you!

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 11:21:00 AM , Blogger sketchmonkey said...

I have several friends in the FNP, and one friend that got into this FNP and several others and opted for the other programs.

An FNP is pretty much the same no matter where you go (more or less) and the money was quite different.

I have to say this: I wish I had heeded the warnings I'd gotten before I came.

But on the plus side, I'm almost done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home