13 May 2007

It's finally over?

I can't believe this hellacious year is finally at an end.

it's been fast and slow, somehow.

I guess the changing seasons make it seem faster. You know, by the time you get used to the cold, and drudging around in the snow, it thaws. You never get used to the heat, so I'm not even gonna GO THERE! Haha.

So, I guess tomorrow we have a meeting at 1 pm with the director of the anesthesia dept. (walk from the stage, to the office) I'm only going to lend moral support to my peers, of whom I'm quite fond (a few of them, not as much...but most of them, pretty good people.)

I'm really planning on having a harder year this year coming up due to trying to find a job, studying my butt off for the NCLEX, studying my butt off for the CCRN, studying my butt off to be able to cut it in an ICU...study, study, study.

I really hate the way this blog became a place for mostly bitching but...hey, there was so much to bitch ABOUT.

I heard a rumor that this next class coming in is even bigger than ours (190 people!!) oh mother. If you thought it was hard to get them to get organized and deal with US...what's this NEXT class in for? LOL.

Also, they had trouble placing all of us for integration...how the hell are they going to come up with so many more placements? I think most of the ones they have now should not ever be used again...this means that next year someone is going to get stuck with all the same shitty preceptors that we had.

Oh well.
Not my problem anymore!
w00t!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 13, 2007 8:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It sounds like it's been hell, but you've pushed through it. Well done you!

Senninha

 
At Monday, May 14, 2007 5:23:00 AM , Blogger sketchmonkey said...

SENN!
How I've missed you on 43things! I wish you'd come back every now and then to say hello--I had no idea you read really boring, whiney little blogs ;)
Thank you for coming out of your hiding place :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home