05 July 2006

Too damn MUCH!!!

Test after test after test.
I was thinking it was the MS (why I was so tired) but then I realized...I'M CRAMMING 18 UNITS IN 8 WEEKS!!!

I know people that have been in nursing school for a year before they even do the stuff we're doing--sheesh--

Like trying to wet your lips on a fire hose!

I'm swamped--sorry there are no updates.
I've got a couple of HUGE tests coming up on me, and long assignments...

watch this while I go study and have a laugh.
:)
Miss you all
(ps...where are the cookies?!)

:P

George, stop playing video games or this will happen to you:


and while we're at it, "F* yo' Couch!" (remind me to never have Rick James over...oh yeah, he's dead.)



and I don't know who this guy is, but I wanna hang out with this dude:


Yeah, definitely would hang out with this guy until I died from dehydration from laughing so hard I cry myself to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home