21 May 2007

Here I am, procrastinating

Well, yes and no.

A million things to do, a zillion boxes to unpack, forms to fill out, job to find, etc.

I signed up for the Kaplan review (there goes five bills) but hopefully, it will get me back into gear...I feel like I've forgotten everything! So, the hard thing is going to be sitting down and pimping myself to an ICU as a new grad. Still no word back from UCSF and their new grad program (sigh)

Today, I made myself so busy that I couldn't possibly get anything done. I sorted through two bookshelves and recycled 2 Trader Joe's bags full of magazines (back issues of Surfer and Organic Style, snif!) I also gave the dog a bath, started the lettuce seedlings for the oak wine barrel that was invaded by weeds while I was gone, and trimmed the boxwood hedge that was threatening to grow over the front gate.

So much to do.
And so unmotivated.
Maybe I'm just tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home