28 May 2007

well, I guess Columbia is out

As I'm sure they knew, it's not been easy to find an ICU job.

I did veg out for a whole week, and got nothing done. The next week, I started tackling the forms for permits, taking the NCLEX, signing up for the Kaplan review, etc.

No word back from any of the places I've submitted my resume.

I am going in tomorrow to get my live-scan fingerprinting done so I can finish this application and send it off, already.

Then, I guess I'll drive around to various hospitals with my resume and see if I can get someone to look at it--and maybe sneak a peak at some ICUs.

So, I guess now without 50 weeks in, I'm not a candidate for going back to Columbia...just like they've set up their little program to be now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home