02 March 2007

I'm a hurtin' pup

I woke up today with every intention of going to class.

I set my alarm early, got up, made coffee, and then somewhere between getting dressed and leaving, I felt a sharp pain again and said...Yikes...I'm not ready yet.

Flipping Buddha! I missed an entire week of classes. How sucky is this?
The only thing I have going for me is that Thursday I started the cram; perparation for finals week (this week coming up) and cranked out all of the projects that were due this last week.

Now, I've got to take this test I missed today some time next week, my final is friday, so the earlier the better. I have another project for Evidence based practice, and another quiz/assignment for Issues of nursing practice, then Monday we have to go to a mandatory town hall meeting to discuss our integration and Tuesday is the practice NCLEX exam. After that, I've got one more clinical day (well, really half, because the other half is just presentation of my case study) and the following day is evaluations and we'll be outta there by noon or so.

Saturday I'm flying home.

Holy crap, I just realized I forgot to cancel my ACLS course this weekend.
I'm sure it's too late to cancel tomorrow...So now I've probably got to go, damnit.

Ay caramba.
what a day.
what a week.

You can love NY all you like, I love SF way more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home