08 June 2007

The haps

Wow, I've been in touch with some friends, and no one has had any luck finding a job. I think the RN licence is the make/break when recruiters are talking to us.

I'm feeling great, physically. I feel ten years younger than I did in New York. I don't know if it was the food available to me (I've lost 6 lbs. since I've returned and started eating right) or the sleep-deprivation, or the pace of life there. I used to feel my pounding heart every minute of every day, and pray I wasn't going to die of an infarc walking into the subway, getting stepped over, and kicked as people passed me while my face was turned to the sooty, wrapper pile in the corner.

So, I just got a text message that another one of us passed the NCLEX. I'm happy for her, but I'm a month off from taking it (does it matter in the long run? no.)

Where's my thinking now? Study, Kaplan, test, pass, job, fix the house, fix me, pay off bills/tuition debt, and get on with my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home