11 June 2007

Technology blows

Just as I'm relying on my cell phone for a call back from potential employers, the thing goes south.

It's working, but the charger won't charge it; not sure if it's a problem with the charger ($20 would fix this problem) or the phone (need a new phone)

I'm betting on the latter.
And of course, this is how they lock you into another two year contract because you HAFTA have the treo with the GPS and bells and whistles (they know me, I'm a sucker for that stuff)

So, I'm off today to see about that problem.
And my ATM card stopped working, gonna go deal with that too.

Tomorrow I start the Kaplan review and I'm somehow terrified that they'll tell me I can't even pass their sample tests :(

Yes, I'm that dumb...I have a problem with memory since my PTSD...can't seem to make stuff stick. I can remember addresses and phone numbers and my old driver's licence number and old bank account numbers, old stuff, that I had before the PTSD. Everything after that is only held onto for a moment and then it's like I never knew it, so I'm worried I've already forgotten all this ivy league BS.

So, anyway, don't get mad at me if I don't return calls or text messages...my phone is being a punk.

Love ya all!
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home