30 December 2007

This sucks.
I have 4 days off, then I'm supposed to work one, then have two days off, then go to classes in the day time when I'm usually asleep now, for two days. Monday I'm going to call in to ask my charge if she cares that I take the one day off...it's impossible to switch my sleeping back and forth from days to nights.

I tried yesterday to stay up as long as I could--we went grocery shopping and so forth. I crashed out at 1:00 in the afternoon. I had hoped to take just a short nap, but it was horrible to wake up. Poor G was trying for over an hour and I was fighting it like crazy. I've never, ever been so tired. My muscles won't move, I can't move--it's like I've been injected with Succinyl Choline (a paralytic) and I can think about moving, but not actually move.

It's horrible. For a month and a half, I have to do this swithching back and forth?!
God I was so hoping I could start at UCSF and then blow these bastards off. This is torture. I can't even imagine driving like this--and the classes are over an hour away by car, in Dublin.

So, I slept for a few hours, and wake up at 2 am, and now I want to just surf the net and find a new job. Kaiser, anywhere--I just feel like I need to leave.

If disillusionment were a musical instrument playing, you'd hear a symphony coming from me right now.

(sob)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home