31 December 2007

Well, 2007 was SOME year!

I have to keep reminding myself that last year in NY was terrible, but in retrospect, it seems to have gone by rather quickly. It seems that this year is dragging, I have 8 more months left at this ICU.

It's sort of funny how "year" means academic year and not calander year to me. I have all these thoughts about what 2008 will be like. So much has happened in '07.

I went back to NY in January. I graduated from Columbia. I passed the NCLEX and became a nurse. I got a job and started earning real money for the first time in about 5 years. It's kind of been a very transitional year. I wonder what 2008 will bring.

I'm hoping it will bring further organization to the house. I'm hoping it will bring some real Acute Care knowledge. I hope it will bring a return to school, to finish the anesthesia program, I hope it brings a Prius, I hope it brings a sense of well-being and happiness...I hope it brings peace in the mid-east, and a better president (though, that's not going to be hard...pretty much a potted plant would be better at this point!)

I hope to be less tired in 08, healthier, happier, wiser.
I hope the same for you, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home