30 December 2007

ZZZZzzzzzzz.....

Gah, I just woke up from a mid afternoon "nap" and good-golly, it's hard to swtich back to being awake in the days! My body just doesn't want to move. "SLEEP!" it says, "sleep NOW"

How the hell am I ever going to go to classes in the day? For one thing, G wants to take fridays off to drive me because he's afraid (seeing me the way I am and how tired I am) of how I'm going to be able to get behind the wheel and drive like this. I can't.

It's things like this that make me bitter and resentful about my work. Why wait until I'm on nights and force me to have to change back and forth to nights and days intermittently?

I need to start finding something positive in my life, because right now it's complete crap. I'm tired all the time. I have four days off and I've spent the first two completely exhausted. I mean exhausted in the true sense, not like "I'm a little drowsy." I mean, I can't lift my arms and legs at my will. My eye lids won't open. I can think words, but can't get my face to move to make words. THAT kind of tired.

One thing that was nice; today I heard from a friend whom I haven't spoken to in a long while. She's going to be taking the NCLEX in a few days and it was funny to hear the same exact worries and thoughts coming from her as when I took it. I remember feeling the exact same way: I just want it to be over. I know she'll do well as she's brilliant and is going to be a kick-ass nurse. (Go L, go!)

Syringe....check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home