09 January 2008

if anyone asks...

a vodka tonic (very light on the vodka, heavy on the tonic) is exactly like a shot of Nyquil, damnit. That's my stance and I'm sticking to it.

I caught a mother of a headcold and I've been suffering the constant feel of pepper (or pepper spray? Don't taze me, bro!) up my nose and behind my eyes for two days now. I'm ready for it to stop, thank you very much--put me down on the list for "over it."

I have two days off now and I'm trying to swtich my sleep over to nights so I can go to class friday and saturday. It's not even the class I care about anymore, it's the long drive home from Dublin at the end of the class that worries me. I have to stay awake for at least most of it.

So, work is finding new ways to suck--patients are bigger and bigger handfuls and not in the good way--in the "I'm crazy and pull out my IV and bleed all over the floor and bed linens" kind of way. I don't know how ready I'm going to be for New York in September, but I'm fully ready to leave this crap behind.

I go solo in about a month; this should suck even more. Suck squared. Suck to the infinity level. Maximum suckosity.

At least it's a pay check.
The only thing better than a vodka tonic at 9 am is the sleep it brings--and that's where I'm headed kids, head full of mucous, eyes tearing, sneezing my ass off and looking forward to two days off from that ridiculous hospital.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home