11 March 2007

Ahhhh, Home :)

I arrived yesterday afternoon, feeling broken and extremely tired. I can't believe I'm almost done with that whole mess and I'll never step foot anywhere east of Colorado ever again.

The weather is so amazing. It had to be in the 70s today. We went out for Zaos and a beer and sat outside and got some sunshine...all around San Fran, people dressed like it was summer, sandals, shorts, miniskirts, tank tops...to think of my poor friends back in NY bracing against that misserable, dessicating wind that sucks the life out of you.

I swear I look 10 years older, (but feel 20 years older) than when I left.

I haven't filled out one eval yet, on my last preceptor. I've got something about her evaluation of me that I want to address, but I'm trying to find a tactful way to phrase it.

I called my preceptor for integration, she sounds really nice. She's unfortunately only going to be there for a couple days and then goes on vacation for several weeks...so I have to find a new preceptor while she's gone (great.)

Anyway, for now, New York is a million miles away, and I'm home.

I guess the saying is true, the only way you can come home, is to leave.
I certainly appreciate the bay area much, much more since I left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home