14 March 2007

HAPPY Pi DAY!!!

ah, 3.14.

What a day.
What a beautiful day!

Well, for a start, I'm home in beautiful San Fran. The weather was beautiful today (went out with a sweater and no coat) and I met up with an old friend from the City College days (Lovely Irish Cathy, herself about to graduate this year from USF)

I've nothing much to say other than I'm just tired as hell, glad to be home, and looking forward to finishing this program. My favorite preceptor, John has taken my suggestion and started a blog (YAY!) and I'm looking forward to reading some actual nursing stories, from his adventures in Africa with Medicins Sans Frontiers.

I've yet to submit my evaluation for my preceptors this last rotation; they sorta pulled the rug out from under me and I'm still a bit singed about it...so I'll wait until I can think of a way to say what I want to say without it sounding like I'm whining about their (obvious) confusion about me as a student. More and more I regret having signed it. Oh well. All I could think was that I was done with that semester.

Only 4 or so days left until I go back :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home