12 June 2007

on a scale of one to ten

today is like, a two.

I just got back from the Kaplan thing: my diagnostic test stunk to high heaven. Holy moly...do I remember ANYTHING at all? I guess going over the questions now, I see that I was putting down answers per hospital policy where I was for integration and they have some whack idea about stuff (for example, at my hospital it was "no name band, no meds" but here they would have you ask a child his first and last name before administering medications...riiiiiiight.)

So if the NCLEX is like this, I have little hope of passing it--these safety measures have been beat into us, where am I gonna learn this whack shit Kaplan thinks is gonna be on the test?

AAAAANYway.

I'm also pretty bummed out that every time I turn on the tv I hear a song from MY Generation (X, if you must know) selling products in TV commercials.

The Jam selling Cadillacs, The Dandy Warhols selling Pontiacs, The The selling M&Ms...I can't take it anymore. Does this mean I'm middle-aged?!

Don't answer that.
I like to think it just means that people my age finally have discressionary income and we're a target market again.

"again"

we dropped out of it in the 90s...now we're back...yeah, we're middle aged.
I blame the baby-boomers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home