12 February 2008

No matter how often I do it,

it's still hard to switch my sleep back and forth.

This completely sucks. I only have to do it one more time, next weekend, for a Saturday Day class. I'm hoping that once I become completely and exclusively lychnobitic again, that I won't be this tired. The funny thing is, now that I'm off orientation, the phone rings off the hook for me to come in and pick up shifts here and there. While I'm still doing day classes, it's not possible, however, since I need these days to switch my sleep back and forth.

And, did I mention how much that sucks?

I went to bed at 10, and the alarm went off at 1 am, and hopefully I will be able to stay up until at the very least, dawn, when I can go get a full 6 hours of sleep.

Luckily, I married the most wonderful man ever, who doesn't think twice about dragging himself out of bed and offering to make me coffee. Sheesh, I wonder, could I do that for him? I'd likely be whining about turing the light off and keeping the racket down--haha...ok, maybe not; I guess I would do the same for him. What did Billy Shakespeare say about Love not being Time's fool? And bearing it out even to the edge of doom. I guess he was talking about Love fading, or changing over time, but I was thinking, after only a couple hours of sleep, I was pretty much Time's fool.

Anyway, I have to stay awake at least another 5 hours. Time's fool, indeed (sigh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home